Friday, December 15, 2006

Tiny Tag!!!

The mission:

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the book and the author.

"The fluctuations are partly due to market forces and partly due to changes in tax structure."

India 2020 - A Vision for the new Millennium [:D] by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam with Y.S. Rajan.

And I know I could have chosen a better book but this was closest to me [:I]
Nithya, your exams are over while mine are still going on [:X]

3 comments:

Nithya said...

Vaish wat happnd to that book in which obscene words were printed on page no 123 ? i thot that was the closest or rather u told me so :P

VAISHNAVI RAVI said...

Onnala chumavae irukka mudiyatha????!!!!!!!

Ryan said...

obscene words????...vision 2020 is as absurd as u can get...he he