Sunday, November 26, 2006

Why do Weekends Whiz Past??? :((


Weekends.....they never seem to come and when they do they just whoosh by. I was looking forward to put my feet up and take a break after a week of the dog's life. Alas!! That was an ill-fated wish.....It was announced in that unsparing college of mine that we had college on Saturday.Have you heard of anything more unfair?? I somehow tolerated the day, cursing the college, lamenting my fate and eagerly waiting for Sunday to get there. And Sunday was sunnier. I woke up very late in the moning and was happy to see that my dad was home from Chennai. I completed my morning chores, switched on the computer, listened to some of my favourite songs, read some blogs and then posted one. I had not planned a laid back Sunday for I had too much of work to be completed - tests in two subjects, two records, one observation and three assignments to complete, but then isn't the fun in having lots to do and not doing it?? So, I just had a lazy afternoon with no thoughts about Monday morning. Then, I had my bath at 4.00 and my lunch at 5.00. I went to the terrace after that, counted the number of birds returing to their nests :P, loafed around and then returned home. The evening was drawing to a mellow close and I thought of dropping a post :D....Now its 8 p.m., and I shudder to think of tomorrow. My Monday morning blues have already begun and I am not looking forward to spending a sleepless night. Now, I have to go complete the whole load of hoeworks....So long then!!!

2 comments:

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

i have heard unfair"er" stuff.....last saturday i had two sems...had lunch at 6 pm..came home at 8 pm....:|...neways good to see u posting