Saturday, November 18, 2006

Brother bother!!!!!!!




As i sit down to type this post i am thinking of all those fortunate people out there who are leading a peaceful life with no younger siblings. I was just poked in my eyes by my younger brother ' The Villianous Vishnu a.k.a. Vignesh'. And did he feel atleast a bit sorry that he hurt me???!!! NO. He just turned back, shouted "serves you right", glared at me with a look that said 'next time you ask me the computer while i am working with it, you will see what happens'. The COMPUTER - that's the root cause of the problem. I had had him packed off yesterday when he was playing 'Little Fighter 2' because i had an important mail to send to my dad. And then i had refused to get up as Nithya had come home and we had commenced our daily research for Kurukshetra. Ha......here he comes....uh....maybe to apologize for hurting me. Hmm...I am waiting.....NO....He has come to check if my mom is asleep (sigh). Ha....he has switched on the television, to see Harry Potter I suppose (hehehe......moms going to be furious). Now.....i dint tell why he poked me, did I? It was because he had to send some important mail to my cousin and I refused to budge. But then this happens everyday. You will never guess what happens everynight!! He is always in his 'pest' behaviour. We fight even when we are asleep. He discards his bed-covers, kicks me and comes and sleeps under me. And what am I suppose to do?? Keep Quiet!!!!!!!!!!!! Nowadays, I have started pinching him (Hahaa...that serves him right!!). I think I would better stop now else people will come to know how childish elder ones can be too :D. I would better go and console that ghastly brother of mine. He is sitting with such a sorry face that it breaks my heart to see him (huh....senti). But then, I dont know what I would do without him. Life would be a dead bore sans his pestering, his copying my Y! avatar or my user-ID or my password : He has promised me that he would start with blogging too and would have more number of posts than I do!!!! Here he comes again....I am sure to snatch the PC from me (sigh)....k.....gtg....bye!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know little fighter 2 is actually a nice game :P

Ryan said...

he he you will miss these when u get older and go off sumwhere,..trust me...I was the lil guy when my bro was here..:))